Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cookies & Champagne

What a wonderful day! Nicole and I spent the entire day baking cookies for the HUG's Cookies & Champagne event.

We woke up pretty early and got started. Nicole made these incredible lemon nut cookies. They were unbelievable. While she was finishing up her icing, I was still trying to figure out what the heck I was doing. I even bought William and Sonoma mix and couldn't get it right. Thank goodness Nicole was here today. There is no way I'd be able to finish them in time for the event. And yes they were all suppose to be home made but I'm just not confident enough to make some rocking cookies from scratch. So I cheated. I mean it was just the mix. I swear!

Here are my sugar cookies. 
Nicole and I had a really wonderful time. There were so many cookies to choose from and the mini market was fantastic. I bought myself a very pretty necklace with a branch pendant. It's gorgeous and I'm very happy I got the last one. :)

Nicole and myself


Champagne glasses. 

So these 2 plates had our cookies on them. By the end of the exchange they were almost all gone and some other random cookies were added. 

I love this skirt.

What I brought home. :)
This is an event I will be attending next year. I'll have to practice my cookie making skills.

I'd like to say a very big thank you to the lovely ladies at HUG.

- Sara xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey this looks like so much fun!!! I wish they had events like that here. I will be hosting a baking exchange in a couple weeks though, that should be good.
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete