Thursday, December 01, 2011

A Homemade December?

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. That means that I need to get going on my Christmas shopping.

I'd like to think that I'm an excellent gift giver but I'm not so confident this year. I have a few fantastic presents ready for the big reveal but I'm missing some key people.

Fro instance, my mum is one hard person to shop for. The moment I think I got the perfect gift, she's already gone out and bought it for herself. And so the search for the perfect gift continues.

My favourite gifts are the homemade ones. They are the most special and the most unique.
In the past I've made bath salts, took a page from William & Sonoma and made ready to make cookies in a jar. I've knitted hats and crocheted scarves.

If you're going to go home made this year make sure you do your research and have your gifts made sooner rather than later. You don't want to be panicking to finish a project when the big day approaches or not finish and have to fight the crowds on Christmas Eve.

If you've made or received some awesome homemade gifts let us know by sending an email of the gift to forevertickledpink@live.ca

We'd love to read your ideas and post our favourites here on the blog.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment