Monday, November 21, 2011

Winter Woofstock

This is my dog Frank.



She's a really happy puppy who loves life. I mean she loves everything. And that's why I was really excited to take her to Woofstock for the first time. Puppy love over load!

For those of you who don't know Woofstock, it's a festival for dogs. Exhibitors all over the GTA gather to showcase their products for your 4 legged loved one. From home furnishings to yummy snacks, Woofstock has everything you need to keep your pet healthy and happy.

Here are a few snap shots of Woofstock...

Woofstock VIP Club, very exclusive

Have your pet take a photo with Santa. All proceeds go to a good cause.

This was one of my favourite dogs. Not only was he super huge but he was ultra cute.

This man was so sweet. His little critter was swinging along in this bag.

Nope these aren't human snacks.

I loved this piece. If I only had the place for it.

K 9 couture. 

The latest in dog strollers

And here's a photo of me and my little ankle bitter on our way out.
It was a good day to be a dog. Especially my dog. We left Woofstock with her favourite bones and loads of new snacks. As soon as we walked in the door, she was out like a light. That's how I know she had a good day. I'm looking forward to the summer Woofstock.

If you're interested in coming to the show follow these links.

http://www.winterwoofstock.com/

http://www.woofstock.ca/

Hope to see you there next time,
Sara xxxooo

1 comment: