Monday, October 24, 2011

This Is Frank

I'm the proud owner of this little ankle bitter.

 

Her name is Francesca Lipton (Frank). She's a very loveable, easy going, busy, little Yorkie/Poodle puppy. She's extremely curious as well. As soon as the front door is opened enough for her to run past, she's off looking, smelling, barking at everything and anything. She knows there's something out there to see but she has no idea what she's looking for. She just needs to see something. It makes me laugh but only for a little while because if I wait too long she's off across the street to see what is going on over there. Which is usually the same as the day before and well the day before that.

I never saw myself as someone who's going to 'decorate' their animal. And well after taking her to the groomers, I realized I was right. When I picked her up from getting her hair did, she was sporting very fashionable bows on her head. I loved it but I don't think she did. 


Well, we all need to step outside the box and put bows on our pet's head, at least once, to figure out if you're one of those people who do that sorta thing. I, for one, am not. (for now...)

- Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment